Since he was young, Dennys has shown perseverance and hard work in all aspects of his life. Being a collegiate football player and a 2-time Amateur Golden Gloves winning pro boxer has molded Dennys into the hard working individual he is today. A Nike Master Trainer with over 10 years of experience as a personal trainer, Dennys loves programming workouts that push you outside of your comfort zone. He’s committed to the success and growth of every person he trains.
As a kid, Dennys wanted to be a history teacher.
- Nike Master Trainer
- Kettlebell Concepts Levels 1 + 2
- TRX Level 1, 2
- Group Suspension
- Ripper and Group Ripper
- Annette Lang Pre and Post Natal Trainer
- Under Armour/IMG-Academy Ignite360 Speed
- Agility + Strength Program Design
- Onnit Foundations
- Onnit Kettlebell
- StrongFirst Barbell
- Kettlebell Athletics Level 1 + Level 2
- Certified Functional Strength Coach Level 1 + Level 2
Dennys likes to curate his class playlists to his FHIXers, so every class is different. When he’s training on his own, he opts for motivational speeches rather than music. He loves listening to The Rock, Ray Lewis, and C.T. Fletcher, to name a few.