INTRODUCING FHITTING ROOM LIVE!
A new virtual HIIT and Strength workout experience with LIVE two-way communication that not only delivers a great workout, but also allows users to see and interact with Fhitting Room’s trainers and community.
Stay strong, connected and moving. See you LIVE!
Download the Zoom desktop app here.
TIPS TO OPTIMIZE YOUR LIVE EXPERIENCE:
While you will also be able to join via web browser, we highly recommend downloading the desktop app. Once you download Zoom, it’ll provide you step-by-step instructions. Test now, sweat later.
Test Your Video and Audio
Once you’ve launched your Zoom desktop app, from your navigation bar, click on zoom.us, then click Preferences. From there, test your Video and Audio.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What types of LIVE classes do you currently offer? We offer Signature FHIX classes with Bodyweight only, Bands, Kettlebell or Dumbbell options (you can find this noted in the class name on our schedule). We are also offering our advanced class, FHIXtreme, as well as Pre/Postnatal, FHITkids, (Recommended ages: 9-13 years old) and Forever FHIT (65+ yrs.)
- Can I Use Bluetooth Headset? Yes, as long as the Bluetooth device is compatible with the computer or mobile device that you are using.
- Do I have to have a webcam to join on Zoom? While you are not required to have a webcam to join a Zoom Meeting, you will not be able to show video of yourself. You will continue to be able to listen and speak during the meeting and view the webcam video of other participants.
- Can I get Zoom to play on my TV? You can mirror the device you are using for Zoom classes to your TV using one of the following: HDMI cord, AirPlay/Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku or mirroring apps depending on your devices.
- Do I need equipment? Nope! One of the best parts about Fhitting Room LIVE is that we have classes that use only your own bodyweight. For those who prefer classes with equipment, we have LIVE classes with kettlebells and dumbbells. You can purchase equipment here.
- Do I need to book a spot for each person in my house that is taking class? Yes. One person per screen. Just like our in studio classes, each person needs their own "spot." Each person taking a LIVE class must book a spot using a package or membership. Or, you can purchase 1 Single LIVE Class here.
- Will instructors be able to modify for my injuries like in an in-studio class? Yes! We keep our classes capped at 24 (just like our studio experience) so our FHITpros can give personal attention and modifications when needed. Please let the trainer know at the beginning of class if you have any injuries/pregnancies or send them a private message via chat so they can offer you any necessary modifications.
- How long are classes? Class lengths are listed below the class names on our schedule here.
- Will there be someone to assist me with technical issues during the class? Yes! We have a FHIThost in every Zoom Class who is there to help you out if any issues or questions come up before or during class.
- Can I use my current class credits to register for a LIVE class? Yes! You can book using an active Fhitting Room class package or membership already in your account. Or click here and purchase 1 Single LIVE Class Credit for $20.
- Once I purchase a class credit how do I book the class? To book your preferred LIVE class click here.
- When should I “arrive” to class? If it's your first LIVE class we recommend logging into Zoom 5-10 minutes before class so our FHIThost can assist you if needed, so you are ready to HIT it when class starts.
Who should I contact if I’m having technical issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.