There’s no better way to beat the scorching summer heat than with refreshing and healthy treats. We’re sharing a round-up of mouthwatering summer recipes that will keep you cool. From frozen fruit popsicles bursting with natural flavors to creamy protein-packed ice creams to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re hosting a backyard BBQ, planning a beach picnic, or simply lounging by the pool, these healthy summer treats are the perfect companions for those hot, sunny days.
- Watermelon Mint Popsicles: Because nothing says summer more than refreshing watermelon. All you need to make this delicious snack are four simple ingredients.
- 3-Ingredient Mango Yogurt Popsicles: When you’re craving something healthy but creamy, try this recipe. As a bonus, mangos have fiber and tons of vitamins.
- Protein “Ice Cream”: We all scream for ice cream over here. This version is packed with protein and uses bananas as a base for a lighter dessert. Feel free to add your favorite toppings!
- Summer In a Cup Smoothie: The name of this recipe says it all. This pomegranate, raspberry, and orange smoothie is creamy and flavorful to keep you feeling refreshed.
- Champagne + Grapefruit Adult Popsicles: Popsicles with a twist? Count us in. Make these healthy and fun alcoholic popsicles for your next Summer gathering.
- Healthy Frozen Strawberry Mocktail: Try this thick and frosty mocktail that’s pretty much the ideal summer slushie made perfectly sweet, thanks to the strawberries.