back to Blog
Celebrate Earth Day With Sustainable Wellness Brands
Wellness • April 14, 2023
Earth Day is Saturday 4/22 and we’re kicking it off by celebrating wellness brands that are doing good for planet Earth. Read more about these brands you can incorporate into your daily life.
- Aloha: Aloha is one of our favorite pre or post-workout snacks! This brand makes sustainably sourced plant-based, organic, nutritional supplements, protein powders, and snacks. Aloha partners with Kupu, Hawaii’s leading nonprofit working to foster the next generation of environmental and cultural stewards. Aloha makes great options to stay fueled on the go.
- Outdoor Voices: This activewear brand is committed to sustainability. All their packaging is both recycled and recyclable. They have reduced their use of conventional fabrics in favor of more sustainable alternatives. They also launched partnerships with WWF, The Nature Conservancy, and CHOOOSE to generate funds for education around sustainability. Did we mention they have a huge selection of our favorite color, green? Grab a green matching set you can wear on repeat to your Fhitting Room classes.
- Girlfriend Collective: This apparel brand makes sustainable activewear that looks good and is even better for the environment. Girlfriend Collective makes high-quality clothes from recycled materials in sizes XXS-6XL. They use recycled materials like post-consumer water bottles, fishing nets retrieved from the seas, fabric scraps, and other waste to make their cute fits. They also recycle most old Girlfriend Collective pieces and turn them into future clothes and use sustainable packaging. Put one of these trendy sets to work in your next FHIX.
- OSEA: Inspired by the ocean, this clean beauty brand creates clean, seaweed-infused skincare that respects the natural world and makes your skin look and feel it’s absolute best. They are one of the first Climate Neutral Certified brands. So if you’re as obsessed with skincare products as we are, OSEA is a great option to try out! After all, we love a good post-workout self-care routine.
- S’well: This company offers reusable and sustainable water bottles, food, barware and accessories, that are made from high-quality stainless steel and come in a variety of designs. All their products keep your beverages and food at the perfect temperature. You can bring your water bottle to your workout classes and refill it at the watering stations. Plus, every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of plastic bottles and also helps the brand pledge millions of dollars to organizations that help communities around the world.
- Boxed Water: If you ever forget your water bottle, Boxed Water is a better option. Fhitting Room switched from selling plastic bottles to Boxed Water at all our studios a couple of years ago. Boxed Water cartons have a lower environmental impact in every category compared to plastic bottles. They use 92% plant-based packaging that’s 100% recyclable creating the most renewable package in the aisle. They also partner with National Forests to plant trees across the country.
We hope you enjoyed our list of Sustainable Wellness Brands We Love. These are brands you can shop year-round and incorporate into your wellness routine to help create a more sustainable future.