October flew by, and left in its wake some killer fitness moments. Take a look at this month’s FHIT10.
2. Garmin introduced Vivosmart, a new fitness tracker that syncs with iOS devices and Android devices to show calls, messages, tweets, tracks your steps, distance traveled, calories burned, as well as a reportedly very accurate built in heart rate monitor. Sounds like this might be the perfect holiday present for your favorite FHIXers.
3. SELF Magazine featured FHITpro, Dennys Lozada, as one HOT guy in their genius article “These 9 Hot Guys Drinking Juice Will Make You Thirsty.”
4. Activewear brand Beyond Yoga is teaming up with Kate Spade New York to create a chic and super-feminine capsule collection that is equal parts sporty and sweet.
5. The New Yorker filled us in on how kelp is almost the new kale.
6. It’s peanut butter jelly time! This time, make it healthier. Here are 11 healthy ways to upgrade your PB&J.
7. If you follow us on Instagram, last week we gave you a little sneak peek at our guys HITting it in the name of men’s health. We are excited to share that this November, we have partnered up with The Movember Foundation (the team that brought back the moustache!) as they tackle some of the biggest men’s health issues including physical inactivity. Click here to watch our FHITbros getting whipped into shape by our fierce female instructors! Share our video with the bros in your life to get them hooked on feeling FHIT with a complimentary first class (promo code in video).
9. CONGRATULATIONS to one of our strongest FHIXers, Alyssa on winning our #liveFHITtocure Instagram contest. We are so inspired by her strength in and outside the studio.
10. Chase Steinberg’s story is a FHITspiration. The way he breaks down how TFR changed his life for the better is serious motivation! Read it here.