1. First FHIXperience?
My first FHIXperience was with “El Capitán” Eric Salvador. The energy in that room was unreal! We all got crushed and had a ton of fun at the same time!
2. Who is your FHITspiration?
Rich Froning, he is just a beast! Rich is a professional CrossFit athlete and the first man to win the title of the “Fittest Man on Earth” by consecutively winning first place in the 2011-2014 CrossFit games.
3. Personal theme song?
Michael Jackson's Beat It
4. Celebrity doppelgänger?
So I’ve been told I look like Tiki Barber, Mariano Rivera, The Rock and occasionally I get Vin Diesel.
5. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Bulleit Rye Whiskey on the rocks.
6. What is it about group fitness?
Naturally I am competitive! So with group fitness you are going to push harder than you would by yourself! It is a lot of fun and the best part is building that camaraderie and sense of community!
7. Post workout snack?
Chipotle - double the steak and add guac! Yes, I know it will be extra for the guac!
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
As a kid I wanted to be a Power Ranger! Instead I am kicking your butts.
9. Perfect Sunday afternoon activity?
Snuggles and Football. It’s the best of both worlds!
10. Best advice you ever received?
You never know when your last day on this planet is, so why hold back from giving everything your all? Be humble, be kind, work hard, love harder and live everyday like it is your last!
11. Most challenging exercise movement and why?
Thrusters! No matter what, thrusters are just brutal!
12. Food you can’t live without?
13. What is always in your fridge?
Sweet Potatoes and beer
14. Your biggest accomplishment?
Being an alternate for the #5 team in the world at the 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games with “Team Dynamix”. Although I was just an alternate, the experience fueled my fire to become the best athlete I can be.
15. Celebrity you would love to train and why?
I would love to train with the Rock, not only because I look like him, but because he’s a freak of an athlete and an inspiration.
16. Your favorite book?
“The Lone Survivor” by Marcus Luttrell
17. Best vacation you have ever taken?
“Core 4” summer trip to Maine. Tons of relaxing on the beach, lobster, my first fire pit experience, s’mores and the unforgettable memories with the people I love!
18. Favorite athlete?
Barry Sanders growing up, Josh Bridges now
19. Who you would love to meet and have dinner with?
20. Favorite restaurant in the city?
Haven’t been to too many restaurants in the city (yes, I know… what the heck!) but as of right now, The Meatball Shop.
21. Best gift you have ever received?
Surprise tickets to the Philadelphia Eagles/ Dallas Cowboys game with 2 hours pre-game on field access! I felt like a kid in a candy shop! Thank you Rachel!