With the return of Amanda Butler to The Fhitting Room, our entire original team of FHITpros are all back home. Eric, Daury, Ben and the rest of us at TFR couldn’t be happier to welcome back FHITpro Amanda!
Fresh off her wedding and honeymoon in Mexico, Amanda is super excited to be returning home to her FHIT family! For those of you who haven’t yet met this smart, strong and stunning FHITness model and serious trainer, or for those who already love her (or just want to know the recipe for her famous oatmeal peanut butter balls), read on!
1. First FHIX experience?
My first FHIX experience was as one of the original FAB FOUR instructors when The Fhitting Room first opened in March 2013.
2. Personal theme song?
Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey.
3. Who you would love to meet and have dinner with?
I would love to meet Ellen DeGeneres because she is hilarious, generous and brilliant.
4. Who is your FHITspiration?
Women who empower themselves and work hard!
5. Celebrity doppledanger?
Don’t have one… Insert sad face.
6. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Levain’s Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie… They are insane!
7. What is it about group fitness?
I love the energy, the camaraderie, and of course the friendly competition. I just love a big ol’ sweat session!
8. Post workout snack?
My homemade oatmeal peanut butter balls. Click here for the recipe.
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A DANCER! And I was! I performed as a professional dancer on Royal Caribbean cruise ships and got to travel the world.
10. Perfect Sunday afternoon activity?
I LOVE massages on Sunday afternoons; it’s the perfect way to end the weekend.
11. Best vacation you have ever taken?
Riveria Maya, MEXICO... FOR MY WEDDING!!!
12. Food you can’t live without?
I can’t live without sweet potatoes. Yumm!
13. Favorite sneaker brand?
14. What is always in your fridge
15. Your biggest accomplishment?
Being featured in FITNESS Magazine.
16. Favorite athlete?
The Stallion, LeBron James.
17. Celebrity you would love to train and why?
LeBron James because he is HUGE, yet athletic and very quick.
18. What is your favorite movie?
19. Dive bar or bottle service?
20. Favorite restaurant in the city?
21. The best time of the year in New York is…
Fall because the temperature is perfect jacket & boot weather, the leaves are changing, and it’s football season!