Here is this week's Sweat Scoop... Read on to see what we are hooked on this week!
- Java Martinez completed the grueling RKC Russian kettlebell certification, which is one of the most challenging and technical kettlebell certs out there. Perhaps we have another advanced Kettlebell FHIX in the making!?
- Our new hoodies are in! Stop by our studio to get your fall fashion FHIX.
- 5 Detox Foods you probably already have in your fridge, read more on Well and Good here
- FHITness Pro, Julia Avery, was selected by Shape Magazine as one of the best fitness instagrams to follow. You can follow her on instagram here or here
- El Capitán, Eric Salvador, is on Men’s Fitness Advisory Board, check out his articles on Mensfitness.com here, here, and here
- Our October FHIT 40 is up on Spotify! Check out our instructors' favorite songs to kick off the fall season here
- Daury Dross (aka Drossfit) is best known by our FHIXers at TFR as a burpee loving, box jumping, form correcting machine. With football season now in full swing, we sat down with Daury to talk about the bootcamp classes he leads at NFL HQ. Read the full post here
- We recently stumbled across Inspiralized, a blog dedicated to making your traditionally carb heavy recipes into vegetable packed FHIT dishes. Get the recipe for the butternut squash pasta with spicy garlicky broccoli rabe and white beans here
- New Instructor Alert: You may have seen Dyan getting her FHIX next to you or experienced her fierce and funky spin classes at Swerve. This spin-thusiast turned FHIX-addict has joined our FHITfamily and will be helping you HIT it harder, faster and stronger, with her dynamic energy and jam-packed playlists. For our FHIXers who have not met Dyan, we played 21 questions to get to know her and her spunky personality. - Read the full post here