We’ve rounded up this week’s FHIT happenings at the studio and beyond. Read on to see what we are FHIXated on this week!
- Instructor Julia Avery got FHIT on live TV this week with Lisa Mateo from PIX11 and showed off her favorite FHIT moves! Watch the full clip here
- Good luck to Eric and Julia this weekend! Julia is competing in the Crossfit Battle of the Belles Competition, and Eric is competing in the WODfather - he is the reigning champ! We know they’ll HIT it hard and come back victorious, though we’ll miss them while we get our FHIX this weekend!
- Pure Wow just named The Fhitting Room a fitness studio worth paying for and one of their favorite places to learn proper form, torch calories, and most importantly, HIT it! Read more on Purewow.com
- Meet Sam and Sarah, our newest Client Relationship Managers to join our FHITfamily!
- This Sunday Daury and Eric will be getting rowing certifications, as if they don’t have enough credentials already. You can expect even more tips on how to get the most out of your rowing.
- Dyan is trending on Rate Your Burn this week! Head there to read real reviews about your favorite FHITness Pros here
- Its Dennys’ debut week instructing at TFR! Come catch our newest FHITness pro in action on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Sign up for his classes here.
- Our classic tees and tanks are back in stock! Pick them up post-FHIX before you HIT the pavement!
- We already love quinoa, but here are 5 real reasons why it’s a super food and how it benefits you. Read more over on WellandGood.com