With summer coming to a close, we’re cherishing the last bits of sweet sunshine. To relish in some of our best moments in August we’ve rounded up our FHIT 10!
1. The Fhitting Room’s 80th Street Location Leader, Jenna Arndt, completed the Pikes Peak Marathon in Manitou Springs, Colorado. The uphill race reached the mountain’s 14,000+ foot peak. Can you say “FHITspiration”?!
2. FHIXers Lauren and Rebecca Alexander let their love for TFR ring from the mountain tops...literally! These two super FHIT sisters climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and gave us a sweet holler from the peak.
4. Lululemon East 66th Street loves Ben Wegman (almost) as much as we do! They surprised him during class in the Penthouse to ask him to be their newest brand ambassador.
6. Fitness fashion hub Athleta collaborated with Derek Lam for an athleisure line that is every bit as functional as it is fabulous.
7. We know it’s not always easy, or realistic, to live a perfectly FHIT life. Thankfully, My Fitness Pal shared insight on setting and achieving goals that are right for you. Whether you want to wake up in time for that 6:00 a.m. FHIX or train for a marathon, here are ways to make sure you #nailit.
9. FHITpros Amanda Butler and Jason Tran are feeling a whole lotta love. Racked New York featured Amanda as a NYC’s Hottest Trainer contestant, and AM New York deemed Jason one of NYC’s 8 Fitness Trainers to Know.
10. The Sweat Life asked some of New York City’s male trainers what their favorite clothes are to workout in. See Eric, Jason, String, and Ben's top picks for a sweat-sesh.