Meet our newest FHITpro, Pierre! Pierre is a decorated athlete and former track & field star. He's passionate about helping others and lives by the motto, "Don't let your mind limit your body." Learn more about Pierre from his 21 Questions!
2. Who is your FHITspiration?
All my past teammates and friends who were right there beside me at every game, practice, or lift. Always do it for the person next to you.
3. Personal theme song?
Mute Math’s Typical. The lyrics and drum solo just light something inside of me.
4. Celebrity doppelgänger?
Kansas City Quarterback Pat Mahomes
5. Favorite guilty pleasure?
6. What is it about group fitness?
The community and energy with every class. Working out alone will never compare.
7. Post-workout snack?
Two vegan protein bars, a small amount of grapes, and my iced tea with amino acids.
8. What is your sign? Do you read your horoscope?
Virgo, and I tend to look at it every now and again if it's in front of me...
9. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Some kind of professional athlete. I didn’t care which sport!
10. Perfect Sunday afternoon activity?
Sleep in, afternoon lift, and then copious amounts of food and naps.
11. Best advice you ever received?
Never lose sight of YOU.
12. Most challenging exercise movement?
Turkish get-up (mainly because of the million steps involved!)
13. Food you can’t live without?
14. Your biggest accomplishment?
Winning a Penn Relays Wheel. My team beat out teams from the Caribbean and won in front of 55,000 people.
15. Favorite sneaker brand?
16. What’s something someone would never guess about you?
I have a minor in Cognitive Neuroscience.
17. Favorite athlete?
Cam Newton, the Carolina Panther Quarterback
18. What is your favorite movie?
Guy Ritchie’s Snatch with Brad Pitt and Jason Statham
19. Favorite candy?
Starburst SOUR gummies!
20. If you could describe yourself with 1 emoji what would it be?
21. Go-to karaoke song?
Will Smith’s Wild Wild West