OUTDOOR CLASS LOCATIONS:
The Rooftop at SHOWFIELDS
11 Bond Street
Brooklyn - Fort Greene Park
Prison Ship Martyrs Monument
The Rooftop at JCC
Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan
Here's everything you need to know:
- ARRIVE EARLY: Please arrive 15 minutes before your class start time. Late arrivals will NOT be permitted to join class.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Your temperature will be checked upon arrival; anyone with a reading exceeding 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to stay.
- MASK ETIQUETTE: A mask must be worn upon arrival and in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines; all Fhitting Room team members will be wearing masks as required by New York State.
- BYO: Bring your own towel, mat, and water. None of these items are required, but none will be provided either.
- PICK-A-SPOT: Spots will be clearly marked per CDC and New York State social distancing guidelines; after check-in, please go directly to any available spot and chill (or stretch) there until class begins.
- SAFETY FIRST: High alcohol content hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon arrival by all class participants.
- WE 💚 YOU, BUT…All cues and form correction will be contactless, and sorry, no high fives, hugs or any other physical contact.