FHITfam, we’re taking our Signature HIIT classes outside. We’re thrilled to announce outdoor classes in NYC and East Hampton! With strictly enforced safety protocols and outdoor space, expect a healthy dose of agility and conditioning work in addition to high intensity intervals and strength training. Below, get to know our policies and opening schedule.
What You Need to Know
- EARLY ARRIVAL: Take note of check-in times by location below; late arrivals will NOT be permitted to join class.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Everyone's temperature will be checked upon arrival (including our team); anyone with a reading exceeding 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to stay.
- MASK ETIQUETTE: A mask must be worn upon arrival and in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines; all Fhitting Room team members will be wearing masks as required by New York State.
- BYO: Bring your own towel, mat, and water if you please. None of these items are required, but none will be provided either.
- PICK-A-SPOT: Spots will be clearly marked per CDC and New York State social distancing guidelines; after check-in, please go directly to any available spot and chill (or stretch) there until class begins.
- SAFETY FIRST: High alcohol content hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon arrival by all class participants.
- WE 💚 YOU, BUT…All cues and form correction will be contactless, and sorry, no high fives, hugs or any other physical contact.
Meet Us on the Court at Central Park
Great Lawn Basketball Courts
Mondays at 6pm and 7:30pm with Daury
Wednesdays at 7am and 8:30am with Daury
Thursdays at 7am and 8:30am with Mel
Fridays at 7am and 8:30am with Pierre
Saturdays at 8:30 and 9:45am with Dennys
Sundays at 9am and 10:15am with BLD
Check-in: 15 minutes before class
Meet us at the Great Lawn Basketball Courts centrally located in the heart of Central Park at approximately 85th Street. Spots are limited, but we will continue to add classes as needed so don’t hold back; we miss you too! Book a Fresh Air FHIX @ Central Park with standard Fhitting Room class credits or memberships. Central Park classes utilize bodyweight movements.
Brooklyn, We 💚 You
Prison Ship Martyrs Monument
Tuesdays at 8am and 9:30am with Carlos
Check-in: 15 minutes before class
We’re bringing our Fresh Air FHIX Classes to Brooklyn! Starting August 4th, we're launching outdoor classes in Fort Greene Park with FHITpro Carlos. Meet us at the Prison Ship Martyrs Monument for bodyweight-only outdoor HIIT classes.
Making a Splash in the Hamptons
The Clubhouse Hamptons
Saturdays at 8:45am and 10am
Check-in: 20 minutes before class
We’re taking up residence at The Clubhouse Hamptons at 174 Daniels Hole Road, East Hampton! You must arrive 20 minutes before class start time. You’ll find us on the grass in the “backyard”. No equipment is needed, but feel free to bring a bell (or 2) if you’re up for an added challenge! Water and other beverages will be available for purchase on-site. Many of your favorite FHITpros will make an appearance, kicking things off on Saturday, July 17th, with El Capitan, Eric. Book class with Hamptons credits only.
Working Out in a Face Covering
To get the most out of your workout safely and effectively, check out our blog post on working out in a face covering. FHITpro Pierre breaks down proper breathing technique for exercising and road tested different mask types. Read more here.